Irish Coffee the
- 50ml Port Charlotte Whiskey
- 15ml simple syrup (sugar + hot water)
- 150ml Notes filter coffee
- Double cream
1. Pour the whiskey (50ml) and 1 teaspoon simple syrup into a heat-safe mug. We've been using Port Charlotte Islay Single Malt for our Irish Coffee.
Pour in a splash of the coffee and stir with a spoon until the simple syrup dissolves into the coffee.
2. Pour in the rest of the PA-O Village filter coffee (150ml). Taste, and stir in additional simple syrup if you would like a sweeter drink.
3. Top with double cream. If your whipped cream is lightly whipped (soft peaks), you may need to pour it slowly over a spoon so it floats on top. Serve while the drink is still warm!
This drink will be perfect with
Pa-o Villages has a lemon acidity and blackcurrant notes. A full-body coffee with caramel sweetness and black tea finish makes for a very complex filter coffee.
730 Small holders
S795, Caturra, Catuai, SL28 & SL34
|Type||Beans and Ground|